Saturday, Sept. 14

Live football updates on www.idsnews.com

IDS and WIUS present live audio and game statistics

Starting this weekend, the IDS and WIUS student radio will present a special Web site for IU football fans to "watch" the games and track statistics as the game unfolds.\nWin or lose, you can watch it at www.idsnews.com/liveupdate. The site features WIUS's radio feed from Memorial Stadium and constantly updated play-by-play and statistics from the IDS reporters in the press box.\nYou can listen to the WIUS student broadcasting team and check the stat totals throughout the game. You can have it up on your computer while you're watching the game on television so you can get the student perspective from the radio broadcast and see the stats -- which ESPN doesn't keep on the screen the whole time.\nOur plan is to gradually increase the number of features on the site during the rest of the semester, so you can expect to see a roster added soon, and we're working on a plan for updating photographs during games.\nIf you can't make it to Memorial Stadium this weekend, stop by www.idsnews.com/liveupdate and check it out.\nWe want to hear your feedback, so if you have comments, suggestions or problems, send an e-mail to agammill@indiana.edu or call the IDS newsroom at 855-0760 and ask for Andy Gammill, the IDS assistant managing editor for projects.