Friday, Sept. 27

Bounce Music Festival announces concert headliners

In 2012, Alesso was calling. In 2013, Bloomington answered.

Not new to Bloomington, the Bounce Music Festival will be returning to the area for the third time, said Bounce co-founder Brandon Silverstein.

The Bounce Music Festival will feature electronic music act Alesso at its Little 500 week concert, the show promoter announced Wednesday. The concert will also feature EDM performers Modern Machines, Carolyn D’Amore and Liquid Todd.

“Alesso has become the face of the new era of dance music,” Silverstein said. “We were fortunate enough to have him last year for the Tiesto show and his recent dominance of the EDM scene warranted him headlining this show.”

Silverstein and his co-founder, Jared Lyons said Alesso’s performance at the Ultra Music festival solidified their decision to bring him back again for this year.

Ranked by MTV as one of the top-five electronic music festivals in the nation, Bounce will bring its April 18 show to the outdoor stage of Mike’s Music and Dance Barn in Nashville, Ind.

“His new song, ‘If I Lose Myself’ with One Republic that he closed his set at Ultra Music festival will be the hottest song of the summer and spring,” Silverstein said.

Pre-sale tickets for the 16-and-up show are $35 and will go on sale today at noon.
For more information about the concert or ticket sales, visit bouncemusicfestival.com.

— Jeff LaFave