Tuesday, Sept. 24

?Nick Offerman coming to IU Auditorium

Actor and humorist Nick ?Offerman is coming April 1 to IU ?Auditorium.

Known for his role as Ron Swanson on NBC’s comedy series “Parks & Recreation,” Offerman is known for his “gruff (yet lovable) stage demeanor and dry comedic delivery,” according to an IU Auditorium press release.

Outside of his work on “Parks & Recreation,” Offerman also appeared on television in multiple episodes of Adult Swim’s “Children’s Hospital” and ABC’s “George Lopez.” He also guest starred on shows such as “Deadwood,” “NYPD Blue,” “24,” “The Practice,” “Will & Grace,” “The West Wing,” “Gilmore Girls,” “Monk” and “ER,” according to IU Auditorium.

Offerman has voiced animated characters for “Axe Cop,” “The Simpsons,” “Bob’s Burgers,” “Gravity Falls” and “Out There.”

The IU Auditorium performance is one of many included in his current tour, “Full Bush.” “American Ham” was his last show and was recently released on Netflix, according to IU Auditorium. Earlier this year, Offerman and his wife, Megan Mullally, debuted their comedy show, “Summer of 69: No Apostrophe.” It is scheduled to go on tour next year.

The upcoming event is presented by Union Board, and tickets will go on sale at 10 a.m. Feb. 17, according to the release.

Tickets can be purchased at iuauditorium.com or in person at the IU Auditorium Box Office. There will be a lottery conducted at the auditorium box office to determine customers’ places in line, according to the release. That lottery ticket distribution will begin at 9 a.m.