Sunday, Oct. 27

PHOTOS: Indiana football remains undefeated, beats Washington 31-17

102624IUfootball12

102624IUfootball01

Pat McAfee hosts the ESPN College GameDay show Oct. 26, 2024, at Memorial Stadium in Bloomington. College GameDay's last appearance in Bloomington was in 2017 for IU football's game against Ohio State.

IMG_7753.JPG

The Indiana University student section is pictured with fans waving towels during a football game against Washington on Oct. 26, 2024, at Memorial Stadium in Bloomington. A towel reading "Cignetti" was placed on every seat prior to the game.

IMG_8043.JPG

Redshirt sophomore quarterback Tayven Jackson (left) celebrates with redshirt senior offensive lineman Trey Wedig during a game against Washington on Oct. 26, 2024, at Memorial Stadium in Bloomington. Saturday's game was Jackson's first start of the season.

102624IUfootball14

Indiana football fans pose for a photograph during a game against Washington on Oct. 26, 2024, at Memorial Stadium in Bloomington. This game marked the second straight sold out game at Memorial Stadium.

IMG_7794.JPG

Redshirt sophomore Omar Cooper Jr. (left) and fifth year senior Myles Price (right) celebrate after Cooper's receiving touchdown in a game against Washington on Oct. 26, 2024, at Memorial Stadium in Bloomington. Cooper's touchdown was his only catch in the contest.

102624IUfootball09

Fifth-year senior running back Justice Ellison crosses the end zone and scores a touchdown for the Hoosiers in a game against Washington on Oct. 26, 2024, at Memorial Stadium in Bloomington. Ellison had the only touchdown for Indiana in the third quarter.

IMG_7674.JPG

Redshirt sophomore Tayven Jackson reaches back to pass the ball in a game against Washington on Oct. 26, 2024, at Memorial Stadium in Bloomington. Jackson threw for 124 yards, a touchdown and an interception in the game.

102624IUfootball06

Graduate student running back Solomon Vanhorse runs toward the ball in a game against Washington on Oct. 26, 2024, at Memorial Stadium in Bloomington. Indiana scored 10 points in the second quarter.

IMG_7865.JPG

Sixth-year senior TySon Lawton runs through a group of players during a game against Washington on Oct. 26, 2024, at Memorial Stadium in Bloomington. Lawton averaged 3.4 yards a carry in the game.

102624IUfootball07

Redshirt sophomore wide reciever Omar Cooper Jr. runs across the end zone in a game against Washington on Oct. 26, 2024, at Memorial Stadium in Bloomington. Cooper scored one touchdown during the game.

102624IUfootball02

The Indiana University Marching Hundred take the field prior to kickoff for the game against Washington on Oct. 26, 2024, at Memorial Stadium in Bloomington. The sold-out game brought 53,082 fans to Memorial Stadium.

IMG_8125.JPG

Indiana football head coach Curt Cignetti smiles as he walks off the field following a game against Washington on Oct. 26, 2024, at Memorial Stadium in Bloomington. Saturday marks Indiana's first 8-0 start since the 1967 season.