Sunday, Oct. 6

sports men's soccer

PHOTOS: Men's soccer ties Washington

msoc100424_1

msoc100424_3

Indiana players race to beat their Washington opponents to the ball during their game Oct. 4, 2024, at Bill Armstrong Stadium in Bloomington. The Hoosiers led at half with two goals.

msoc100424_5

Junior defender Quinton Elliot and senior forward Tommy Mihalic celebrate a goal scored in the game against Washington on Oct. 4, 2024, at Bill Armstrong Stadium in Bloomington. Elliot scored the Hoosiers' two goals of the game.

msoc100424_1

Junior defender Quinton Elliot dribbles the ball against a Washington opponent Oct. 4, 2024, at Bill Armstrong Stadium in Bloomington. The play led to Elliot’s second goal of the game.

msoc100424_2

Indiana University’s Student Athletic Board cheers on the Hoosiers during the men's soccer game against Washington on Oct. 4, 2024 at Bill Armstrong Stadium. The game ended in a tie.

msoc100424_1

Sophomore forward Collins Oduro takes the ball during the game against Washington on Oct. 4, 2024, at Bill Armstrong Stadium in Bloomington. IU had 12 shots on goal in the game.

msoc100424_4

Freshman forward Michael Nesci fights Washington redshirt freshman midfielder Connor Loft to the ball during the game Oct. 4, 2024, at Bill Armstrong Stadium in Bloomington. The Hoosiers tried to break the tied score in the last few minutes of the game.