Wednesday, Oct. 23

Local Music events this Week in Bloomington

entmusicevents101724.jpg

Now that the highs of Homecoming have come to an end, get out and enjoy the crisp fall weather with a weekend of live local music events at Bloomington’s bars and venues.  Halloweekend is around the corner, so start celebrating early with a night out. 

Wednesday 

Acoustic group Hummingbird and the Beating Hearts will perform at The Sinkhole Craft Beer Bar at 7 p.m. Oct. 23.  

The Bluebird Nightclub has exciting performances all week, starting off with R&B all-girl group Yours Truly at 10 p.m. Oct. 23. Tickets are available for $10 for this 21+ event.  

Thursday 

Booze Cruise will perform at 10 p.m. Oct. 24. at The Bluebird. Tickets are available for $5.  

Friday 

Six Foot Blonde, a Bloomington favorite goes on stage at The Bluebird at 9 p.m. Oct. 25. Tickets are available for $10.  

Saturday  

Local up-and-coming country singer Hank Ruff will perform at The Bluebird at 9 p.m. Oct. 26. Tickets are available for $10. 

Memphis-born singer-songwriter Daniel Nunnelee will stop at The Bishop Bar on his fall tour to promote his latest album “June, Baby.” The show begins at 9 p.m. and tickets are available for $17 in advance or $20 at the door.  

The Nashville-based roots bands Coyote Motel and The Kookamongas will take over The Blockhouse at 8 p.m., and admission is $10.  

Sounds from the Black Hole, a monthly avant-garde and experimental electronic music night, will return at 7 p.m. at The Orbit Room, featuring DJs and artists Nia Petrol, Sheetmalgirl and Sklermbot. Tickets are $7.