Wednesday, Oct. 2

PRESS RELEASE: Kit Well- Local Nurse Turns Passion Into Action With Convenient Remedy Delivery 

Brand-39.jpg

The following is a press release written by Nicole Motz for Kit Well.

October 1, 2024 - Bloomington, IN – In an exciting new venture aimed at supporting college students, local nurse Nicole Motz has launched Kit Well, a remedy delivery service that provides curated kits designed to expedite recovery during illness. The official website, www.kitwellsoon.com, is now live and fulfilling orders. 

Kit Well was born out of Nicole's firsthand experiences working as a nurse, where she realized how challenging it can be to access simple remedies during an illness when you have no family in town, and no car to drive yourself to a grocery store. Recognizing the need for a solution, Nicole decided to leverage her medical expertise and personal insight to create a service that bridges this gap. 

Each kit from Kit Well is thoughtfully assembled to address specific health concerns, including colds and flu, stomachaches, minor injuries, and stress. The kits include a blend of remedies such as tea, soup, lozenges, vitamin C, and comfort items like cozy socks, hot cocoa, and a warm glowing candle. With the goal of shortening one’s recovery time during illness, Nicole ensures that every item is selected based on her experiences as a parent and nurse of over 20 years.  

“As a nurse in a college town, there were many times I wanted to drive to the store to get a student the remedies they needed so they would feel supported the way they would if their family lived nearby. Sometimes they’re just too sick and weak to get to a store themselves.” 

The idea for Kit Well began with the students in mind, but in 2020 as people all over the world were in quarantine and isolated from family and friends, Nicole realized that sometimes we could all use a kit full of remedies delivered to our door. “At the very least, it feels good to give or get something like that.” 

Kit Well’s mission is to bring support and relief when someone is sick, and to give people a way to contribute to the well-being of their family or friend when physical presence is challenging. Whether you’re ordering a kit for yourself or a friend, receiving a delivery from Kit Well will certainly bring a smile to everyone’s faces. 

For more information or to order a Kit Well remedy kit, visit www.kitwellsoon.com